Monday, April 10, 2006

Play The Flute.

What's Been Playing on my iPod Lately... (Recommendation Na Rin...)
-in no particular order.

1.To The Moon & Back - Savage Garden (I know... old school.)
2.Afraid of What - Leon Lai (One of the songs in M:I-2 Soundtrack that only a few know of.)
3.Over and Out - Brandtson (Astig yung beat and ang kulit ng kanta.. Mayday, Mayday!)
4.Someone You Need - Duncan Sheik (Perfect "When I Hear This I Want To Kill Myself..." Song.)
5.Way To Fall - Starsailor ( I want to be alone while I suffer... )
6.Pinakamagandang Lalaki - Janno Gibbs (Langyang Ramil Yan...)
7.So Cold - Breaking Benjamin (This will never get old...)
8.Scream - Wyrd ( I want my future girlfriend to have a voice like this girl... )
9.'Till The Clouds Clear" - Lamb (Jazzy Tune)
10.Feel Your Breeze - V6 (Jpop, one of the feel good songs...)
11.Ulan - Monks' Hood ("IKA'Y NAG-IISA!!!")
12.Girls With The Softest Lips Lash Out The Most Violent Words - Valley of Chrome (The title speaks for itself)
13.Snake Eater - Cynthia Harrel ("I'd give my life... Not for honor but for you.")
14.Leader of the Band - Dan Fogelberg (This song will forever be in my soul...)
15.Champagne Supernova - Oasis (How I crave for the rainy days...)

Ayos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home